5 cups of rice OR rice (3 cups of sweet rice + 2 cups of regular rice)
2 cups thick coconut milk
4 cups of liquid coconut milk
2 tablespoons halva
10 small onions, finely chopped onion
6 cloves garlic, finely chopped
1½ inches ginger, finely sliced (like a dick)
Salt and sugar to taste.
• Boil water in a pot
• Mix rice and coconut milk with a little sugar and salt
• Decorate the steak with a clean cotton cloth (ideally two inches above the level of the former steamer
• Put the cooked rice into the steamer and steam until cooked
• Take out cooked rice, place in a large bowl
• While it is still hot, mix well with concentrated coconut milk (just in case), red onions, garlic, ginger and halva. Adjust the sugar and salt.
• Serve hot with gravy and coconut sauce.
|Dagang Rice-Nasi Dagang|