1 simple mackerel fish
2 large onion seeds
5 small onion seeds
5 cover garlic
25 rice pepper seeds
a bit of gimmicky
6 hard fruit seeds
turmeric, ginger, and as large as a thumb
1 lemongrass stick (point)
galangal as big as thumb (point)
1 tablespoon of coriander
1/3 tablespoon of ground cumin
coconut milk to taste from 3/4 coconut seeds
salt and taste to taste
· Lunch and clean the fish. Simple cut.
· Range all ingredients except lemongrass and galangal.
· Heat a cauldron. After the oil is hot, add lemon grass and galangal.
· Saute the ingredients so it is crispy.
· Add coconut milk, salt and flavorings.
· After boiling, enter the fish.